1. The Store does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information included in cookies.
2. Cookie files are IT data, specifically text files that are stored on the Store Userâ€™s end device and are intended to simplify use of the the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the userâ€™s end device, as well as a unique number.
3. The Store’s Operator is the entity that uploads the cookies in the Store Userâ€™s end device as well as one that has access to it.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
– to adjust the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the website; particularly, such files enable to recognize the user’s device and display the website appropriately, adjusted to the user’s individual needs;
– to create statistics, which helps us understand how the online Store’s Users use the websites, which allows us to improve their structure and contents;
5. Within the website two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for a period defined in the cookie file parameters until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Store:
– “required” cookies which make it possible to use services available on the Store, e.g. authentication cookie files used for services which require authentication on the Store’s website;
– cookies used for ensuring security, e.g. for detecting violations in relation to authentication within the Store’s website;
– “performance” cookies which enable collection of information about the manner in which the Online store’s websites are used;
– “functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the settings and interface personalization parameters selected by the User, for example: the language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.;
– “advertisement” cookies which enable the provision of advertisement content to the Users that is adjusted to the Users’ interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (a web browser) allows the default storage of cookies on the user’s device. The Store’s Users may change settings related to cookies at any time. In particular, these settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic support of cookie files in the web browser’s settings or in each case to inform the Store’s User of the storage of cookies. Detailed information regarding the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the browser settings.
8. The Store’s Operator informs that restricting the use of cookie files may impact certain functionalities available on the Store’s websites.
9. Cookie files are stored on the Store User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Store’s Operator.
10. More information regarding cookie files is available at the address the About Cookies website or in the “Help” section in your web browser’s menu.